Sweet Pickled Dessert Peaches
Things are always peachy when cooking with juicy, sweet peaches this summer! We are going to show you just how versatile peaches can be.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes
- 375ml (1 ½ cups) sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cloves
- 4 dessert peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- Combine the sugar, vinegar, water and spices in a saucepan on a medium heat and allow to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and train to remove the spices. Allow to cool to the touch before adding the peach wedges.
- You can keep the pickled peaches in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.