Our Pork Loin Ribs with Coleslaw
Lip smacking, finger licking good…the Food Lover’s pork loin ribs are just what you need for the braai! Served with a fresh coleslaw.
- South African
- 1 box of Food Lover’s Lekka Braai pork loin ribs (pre-cooked)
- 1 head of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small head of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
GARLIC MAYONNAISE DRESSING:
- 1 cup (250ml) Food Lover’s canola mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Food Lover’s Signature extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Freshly-ground salt and pepper, to taste
- To prepare the garlic mayonnaise dressing; combine all the ingredients in a bowl, whisking until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the coleslaw ingredients in a bowl and mix. Add the dressing and using a spoon, stir until the coleslaw and dressing are well combined.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve with the pork loin ribs.