Yellow Cling Peach Iced Tea
Things are always peachy when cooking with juicy, sweet peaches this summer! We are going to show you just how versatile peaches can be.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) brown sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 4 yellow cling peaches, pitted and chopped
- 4 rooibos teabags
- 500ml (2 cups) boiling water
- Place the sugar, water and peaches into a saucepan and simmer on a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the peaches are soft
- Remove from the heat and blend until you have a smooth puree. Steep the rooibos teabags in boiling water for about 5 minutes then remove the teabags and allow to cool.
- Pour some of the peach syrup into your glasses, followed by ice and top up with the tea.
- Enjoy ice cold.