Mango, Lime and Thyme Popsicles
Mangoes are in abundance at this time of the year, so why not take advantage of the season and try these delicious popsicles. They are fresh, sweet and tangy with a hint of herby thyme, a perfect guilt free treat to beat the heat.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time360 minutes
- 4 large ripe mangoes peeled and cut into slices
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1 pinch Salt
- Place the mango slices into a blender and pulse/blend until the mango is completely smooth.
- Strain the mango through a sieve and pour it back into the blender. Add, lime juice, lime zest, honey, salt and lemon thyme leaves. Blend on high for 15 seconds, until all the ingredients have blended together.
- Pour the liquid into popsicle moulds and place a stick in each one.
- Set in a freezer for at least 6 hours.
Note: These popsicles can be given an adult twist. Add two to three tots of tequila to the blender when adding the lime juice.