Power Packed Breakfast Jars with Goji Berry Compote, Bananas and Chia Seeds
Breakfast jars to get your morning started with a YouFirst Goji compote, bananas, YouFirst Chia Seeds, bananas, fresh Summer berries and Muesli.
- 500 g Lancewood double thick yoghurt
- 2 cups Food Lover's Honey and Almond Muesli
- 2 tbsp You First Xylitol
- 300 g You First Goji berries
- 150 g Strawberries, topped and halved
- 150 g Blueberries
- 4 Bananas, skins removed and cut into slices
- 1 tbsp You First Chia seeds
- Heat 1/2 cup of water in a small pot and add the Goji berries, strawberries, blueberries and xylitol.
- Simmer on the heat for 10-15 minutes or until the fruit is soft but still whole.
- Once cooked, remove the pot from the heat and allow the compote to cool down for about 10-15 minutes.
- Start with a layer of muesli first, then add some sliced bananas, chia seeds, yoghurt and then the compote.
- Repeat this process until the jars are filled to the top.
- You can garnish your jars with some freshly sliced fruit just before serving.