One Pan Baked Goat’s Cheese with Aubergines
If you’re looking for something incredibly yummy, and super easy – this is the recipe to try; one pan baked goat’s cheese with aubergine, marrows, and artichokes. The ultimate mezze meal, served as a platted, a buddha bowl or as a yummy wrap for your lunch box! You could even toss all the ingredients into pasta. The combination of that tangy, flavoursome goat’s cheese, with garlic, herbs and tomatoes makes for the best dish to enjoy any night!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
- 200g black pepper goat cheese
- 1 large aubergine, cut into wedges
- 250ml (1 cup) marinated artichokes
- 4-5 baby marrows, sliced
- 250g with garbaby tomatoes, halved and whole
- 1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- Handful of fresh parsley, to serve
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a baking dish, place the black pepper goat cheese logs in the centre with the rest of the ingredients surrounding the cheese. Sprinkle with the garlic and herbs, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the vegetables have roasted.
- Serve the veggies and baked cheese a buddha bowl or in a tasty wrap.