Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the national Food Lover’s Market Facebook competition running from 17 – 23 July 2017. This competition can be entered on Food Lover’s Market Facebook page on the specific daily competition post and ends on 23 July 2017.
1. The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open from 17 – 23 July 2017, however the daily Facebook competition post is valid only for that respective day. Winners will be announced on the post daily. Any entries received after the entry closing time indicated in the daily post will not be valid and not be considered.
4.1We will post a daily post on the Facebook page in which entrants need to vote between two braai meats. This post will be valid to share on that day only during the competition period.
4.2 The winner for that day will be chosen at random.
5. 1 (one) individual winner will be selected at random in respect of the check in Facebook post per day for seven days.
6. Each winner will win 1(one) meat hamper plus a Jan Braai cookbook. 7 (seven) hampers in total.
7. Participants will only be eligible to win 1 (one) hamper during the course of the competition period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Any person who have won any competition held by Food Lover’s Market in the last 6 months is not eligible to win this competition.