Food Lover’s Eatery is the place to spend your lunch break in Joburg. The child of Food Lover’s Market, a hot-food emporium with a distinct New York deli feel.
The key focus on convenience guarantees that a consumer is still able to visit the store every day for a full year and enjoy a different meal every day without any repetition.
With a strong focus on convenience, all Eatery meals are made on-site daily, with an emphasis on the highest quality and freshness – with no food carried over to the next day.
While Food Lover’s Eatery offers delicious traditional lunch options such as burgers, prego rolls, chicken, shwarmas, paninis and focaccias – it excels in its array of salads, wraps, sushi and fresh juices. Following international trends, Food Lover’s Eatery also offers a build-your-own Poke Bar and a Fresh Society department where you can customise your fresh juice order. We are also constantly updating the salad menus to include healthy on-trend ingredients such as quinoa and whole grains.
Other delicious food options include:
- A pasta bar and a pizza bar, offering a little taste of Italy at an affordable price.
- A sushi belt with fresh sushi made in-store daily by the Food Lover’s Eatery sushi chefs.
- Bubs Fish ‘n Chips – the crispy fish and chips have become a huge hit in all Eatery stores.
- Burritos for a little Mexican flavour.
- Health & Happiness offers healthy nibbles for those wanting to snack responsibly.
- An artisan bakery that bakes fresh doughnuts, bread, muffins, tarts and more in-store daily.
- A tasty tender chicken – a trusted favourite, grab a juicy piece of chicken with chips.
Of course, no Food Lover’s Eatery is complete without a Seattle Coffee Lounge – located right below the new store.
FOOD LOVER’S EATERY STORES
Food Lover's Market Bank City
1 First Place, Bank City, Retail Pritchard Street Johannesburg
Food Lover's Market Braamfontein
13 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 3000
Food Lover's Eatery - The MARC
The Marc, 129 Rivonia Road, Shop 09, The MARC, Sandton, Gauteng, 2031
Food Lover's Market Rosebank
Rosebank , 173 Oxford Road, Ground Floor of the Rosebank Link, Melrose , Gauteng, 2196
Food Lover's Market Newspaper House
Newspaper House, , 122 St George's Mall, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
Food Lover's Market Icon Building
Icon Building, Icon Building, cnr Loop & Hans Strydom Str, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
Food Lover's Eatery The Towers
The Towers, Cnr Heerengracht & Hertzog Boulevard Foreshore, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
Our store is now open! Downstairs section only (unfortunately our upstairs section is still closed.)